Right of withdrawal
Instructions of withdrawal
If you are a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal pursuant to the following provisions; a consumer is any natural person who concludes the contract for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activities.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from
- the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first good (in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time, e.g. a subscription agreement regarding the print edition of the nomad magazine);
- the day of the conclusion of the contract (in case of a contract for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, e.g. a subscription agreement regarding the provision of access to the digital editions of the nomad magazine);
- the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods (in the case of a sales contract regarding goods other than print magazines, unless those print magazines are delivered in subscription format, where (i) applies).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (hw.design gmbh, Türkenstraße 55–57, 80799 München, Germany, telephone: +49 (0)89 20 25 75-0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including—in case of physical delivery—the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
regarding the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
regarding the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.